23rd SAG Awards honoring the best in film and television will be a night of red carpets, awards, toasting, and dinner. The elegance at the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall with 17,100 square feet of the red carpet, attendees (247 actors, 525 performers, and 700 staff), and dinner.
Recipe and Baking Needs
The dinner menu created by Wolfgang Puck will feature the top ingredients. Dinner is a twist on surf and turf with chicken and salmon as proteins. The salmon preparation is Green Tea Marinated Salmon with Bulgur Wheat, Tofu, and Sweet Soy. You can enjoy the Green Tea Marinated Salmon the recipe is here. The chicken dish is Spiced Chicken with Moroccan Couscous and Saffron Aioli. The final touch roasted acorn squash with toasted farro topped with Lolla Rossa lettuce, almonds, and cider vinaigrette. Stars like Lily Tomlin, Viola Davis, and Ryan Gosling will dine in elegance.
The room will bring the feel of elegance with a theme of black. The draperies will be black with chains. The floor covered with black carpet. The stage floor covered with Formica. The ceiling graced by chandeliers and chains gracing the beautiful tables for the celebrities.
The tables will carry the elegance with CJ Matsumoto & Sons nature inspiration with the every changing textures found in nature. This is simply setting the mood with tiny lights creating a varied spectrum of color playing off the structure of the 300 white rose arrangements. Creating this decor takes the following:
- 12 craftspeople working countless hours
- Over 3,000 blossoms and blooms of cymbidium and dendrobium orchids
- More than 2,000 stems of miniature white calla lilies
- At least 1,000 stems of Star of Bethlehem
- Over 900 stems of Aspidistra
- Approximately 5,000 stems of Equisetum, spotted leaves, galax leaves, and various grasses
The evening service will include Fiji Water, Sterling Vineyards, Champagne Taittinger, Dove Chocolates, and Chopin Vodka and Clase Azul Tequila. The cocktail this evening the “The Outstanding Performance.” This drink includes Chopin Potato Vodka with cucumbers, aloe water, elderflower, and lime juice, and each glass is topped with a lemon peel. The other cocktails for the evening include: The Actor Goes To, The Classic, and Fix It in Post. There is plenty of alcohol to toast the evening wins, achievements, and honors of being nominated.
How much will it take to wine and dine the SAG audience?
- 200 pounds of Alaskan King Salmon
- 400 pounds of Jidori Chicken
- 50 pounds of Couscous
- 80 pounds of Tofu
- 2 pounds of Saffron
- 50 pounds of Bulgur Wheat
- 2,600 Homemade Lavosh
- 3,200 Homemade Breadsticks
- 315 of Earth’s Finest™ redesigned signature silver sleeves adorning the tables
- 175 of FIJI Water’s new 1-liter bottle making its SAG Awards debut
- 1,500 custom FIJI Water Straws visible and in use along the entire red carpet
- At least 4 cocoa beans are required for each individual DOVE® Promise
- 160 magnums of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française at the official Post-Awards Gala hosted by People and the Entertainment Industry Foundation
- 500 million bubbles!
- 480 standard 750 ml bottles of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française
- 5,880 glasses of luxury Sterling Vineyards wines
- 372 bottles of Sterling Vineyards Napa Valley Chardonnay 2015
- 396 bottles of Sterling Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- 192 bottles of Sterling Vineyards Vintners Collection Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- 216 bottles of Sterling Vineyards Vintners Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- 60 bottles of Clase Azul Plata Tequila
- 60 bottles of Chopin Potato Vodka
- 40 bottles of Clase Azul Reposado Tequila
- 23 bottles of Chopin Wheat Vodka
- 65 gallons of Perricone Fresh Lime Juice
- 22 gallons of Perricone Fresh Lemon Juice
- 12 bottles of La Pinta Pomegranate Liqueur
- 15 gallons of agave nectar25 bottles of aloe water
- 12 bottles of elderflower liqueur
- 25 fresh cucumbers
- 22 fresh lemons and oranges
- 2 pounds of fresh jalapeños
This grocery list has the top ingredients for the evening. The SAG Awards will be an evening of elegance of food, talent, fashion, and entertainment. Who do you think with be taking home a SAG? Post your response here with #4ChionStyle.