The Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAGs) hit the night with exceptional to a night of triumphs. SAGs bring beautiful style, grace, and presents 13 awards for acting in film and television.
The SAGs begins the red carpet with a toast. This toast dates back to 2001. This year Betty Gilpin (GLOW, Masters of Sex, Nurse Jackie) will join Vitalie Taittinger, Global Spokesperson and Artistic Director for Champagne Taittinger on the red carpet for this tradition. Post your favorite red carpet look from the night at @4ChionLifestyle on Instagram using #4ChionStyle.
The evening red carpet brought back muted color and bold prints. The black and pins from the Golden Globes missing on this night. Mackenzie Hancsiczak from This is Us wore a beautiful drop waist A-line with box pleats tail.The gown designed by Pol Atteu Couture with Patrik Simpson and Snow White 90201 in Beverly Hills. You can follow his designs on YouTube at Gown and Out in Beverly Hills channel. The fabric is a metallic french brocade imported from Paris. The color purple is her grandmother’s favorite color. Her necklace created from her grandparents’ wedding rings.
Samira Wiley brought the night sky to the red carpet in a gorgeous Tadashi Shoji gown, Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch, diamond drop earrings L’Dezen by Payal Shah and tanzanite and diamond ring Le Vian. Her hair was slicked back. She walked the red carpet with her wife, Lauren Morelli, American writer, she wore a beautiful black gown complimenting the night sky.
The fashion colors of the evening were greens and blues with beads, embellishments, feathers, and trains. Each woman presented a fierce look. The men wore more tradition black suits and ties or tuxedos. The young actors brought a round of spontaneity and fun to the red carpet.
The night continued with honoring top film and television for 2017. Kristen Bell hosted the night and took the time to roast the all-female presenters. The evening could be counted as a predictor for the Academy Awards, with Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri taking home four statues. Morgan Freeman took home the Lifetime Achievement Award From Rita Moreno. The dinner catered by Wolfgang Puck was Middle Eastern foods and African spices. A night of great triumphs.
The recipients for the evening include:
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
- FRANCES McDORMAND / Mildred – THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI (Fox Searchlight)
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
- GARY OLDMAN / Winston Churchill – DARKEST HOUR (Focus Features)
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
- ALLISON JANNEY / LaVona Golden – I, TONYA (Neon)
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
- SAM ROCKWELL / Dixon – THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI (Fox Searchlight)
- Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI (Fox Searchlight)
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series
- NICOLE KIDMAN / Celeste Wright – BIG LITTLE LIES (HBO)
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series
- ALEXANDER SKARSGÅRD / Perry Wright – BIG LITTLE LIES (HBO)
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series
- CLAIRE FOY / Queen Elizabeth II – THE CROWN (Netflix)
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
- STERLING K. BROWN / Randall Pearson – THIS IS US (NBC)
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series
- JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS / Selina Meyer – VEEP (HBO)
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series
- WILLIAM H. MACY / Frank Gallagher – SHAMELESS (Showtime)
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
- THIS IS US (NBC)ERIS BAKER / Tess Pearson
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
- VEEP (HBO)
See the full evening photos here.
Connect with 4Chion Lifestyle (#4ChionStyle) here:
Connect with the SAG Awards here: