John Montagu, Earl of Sandwich, he was the creator of the sandwich. He created the sandwich to solve the problem of being able to continuously gamble instead of stopping for supper. The sandwich today is the most popular lunchtime meal. This allows for us to keep working through the day without stopping. This day will bring the best sandwich deals for your enjoyment.
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop: free upgrade on your sandwich, from a small 9-inch to medium size 12-inch
- Firehouse Subs: Coupons for free chips and drink on your next visit
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Monday – Thursday throughout November for your chance to win prizes of all kinds!
- Schlotzsky’s: one free medium sandwich with the purchase of one at equal or greater value
- Subway: buy a sub and a 30-oz drink, they will get a free sandwich. Subway will donate a meal to Feeding America
You can celebrate by creating your own sandwich or sandwich bar for work on #NationalSandwichDay.
- Eggplant Sandwich (click link for recipe): A great sandwich for vegetarians and a refreshing change. Sprouts grocery store is great for fresh vegetables.
- BBQ Pork Sandwich (click link for recipe): Perfect to add to your sandwich bar at work. Don’t forget the pickles on the side.
- Shrimp Bo’ Boy (click for recipe): Tons of fun to make.
Other great ideas to celebrate each meal with a sandwich. You can start with an egg, meat of your choice, cheese, and use toast, English muffins, bagels, or croissants. Lunchtime enjoy a favorite sandwich from peanut butter and jam to turkey ham sandwich. Dinner there is always a hot sandwich French dip, pulled BBQ pork, hamburger, or Monte Cristo sandwich.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak
- Club Sandwich
- French Dip
- Monte Cristo
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Tuna Fish Sandwich
Enjoy National Sandwich day. Please share your sandwich photo using #4ChionStyle and #NationalSandwichDay.
Connect with 4Chion Lifestyle here: